Kamis, 29 Oktober 2009

Many people say that studying in Senior High School is one of the best moments in people's life. I agree with that opinion. Why? Because I can find the friend means is for. A best friend who always be together, not only in happiness, but also in sadness of course. Who is the best friend I've found in my life?

YOGAKU PUSPITA RINI, she is someone who help me to understand about the meaning of this life. A teenager who has an oval face and medium height. Ogeg is her pet name that is given by her close friends. Distinctiveness of her physical appearance that can be special description of Ogeg is her curly hair. What happen on it? Because curly hair became a special characteristic of her big family. She is an easy going person who always spirit to pass new challenge of life and became confident with her casual clothes.

I consider her like " DORAEMON", a person who has need a magic pocket that has everything I need. When I have a dream, she always try to make it true as she can. Ogeg is a basket of my heart' garbage. If I have a problem, she is the first one who I search to share my feeling. She hold me with her hands and welcome to me whenever I need her. If I am confused, she always give me a bright way with her solution.

Ogeg has high soul in art. Playing the music instrument? She has this ability of course. How can her friends don't proud of her? He can play many music instruments, such us guitar, piano, so on. The special one is violin, a music instrument that only certain people who can play it. Beside that, her creative hands can make the ordinary thing become special. It is also one of her talents.

Something that never I see on Ogeg is crying when she face her problem. She is a big girl who always try to give her happiness to her friends. She only share her certain big problem. What is the key of her life? The answer is God. She believes in God so much. I know that she always bring her life, dream and especially her problem in a pray. She very pay attention on this point, that is her faith.

Those are Ogeg, my classmate firstly. But now, she is more than it. She is not only my best friend, but also became my sister. I've study more things from herself. I can't imagine if i have to pass my life without her. Thanks to God who give me a strength like you, Ogeg.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar